Hello and welcome to episode 168 of The Mindful Kind podcast.
In this episode you'll discover why it's important to go outside your comfort zone, an example of how I went outside my own comfort zone and some tips about how you can go outside your comfort zone, too.
The tips include:
- Seek support for particularly challenging journeys outside your comfort zone
- Try doing everyday things differently
- Change ‘I can’t do it’ to ‘I can’t do it, yet’
- Return to your comfort zone to recharge, or when you’ve gone beyond optimal stress
- Use affirmations
- Do nothing (make sure you listen to the episode to find out why!)
To find out more about my book, head over to www.rachaelkable.com/themindfulkindbook
You can also find The Mindful Kind Audiobook on Bolinda, Audible, Google Play and Amazon.
Don't forget to check out my latest interviews on the Demystifying College Admissions Podcast and Wellbeing Weekly!
Thank you so much for listening and I hope you have a wonderful week, Mindful Kind.